CSCS Labourer Q-Card Bundle

NVQ Card

About the CSCS Labourer Q-Card (GQA)

As of the 1st of September 2017, GQA Qualifications is a formal partner of CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme). This agreement includes construction occupations such as Labourers, bricklayers, steel fixers and Site Supervisors in addition to the Q-Cards for glass and glazing related occupations.

What is the difference between CSCS Green Card and CSCS Labourer Q-Card?

The CSCS Q-Card is specific to the glazing industry, it is a CSCS Card and is recognised by both construction and glazing industries and will be accepted on sites in both industries.

The CSCS Labourer Q-Card allows you to demonstrate to your employer that you have the necessary knowledge to work on construction sites in entry-level jobs, more physical in nature and where specialised skills are not required.

Is a CSCS Labourer card a legal requirement?

Most employers require prospective applicants to show a CSCS Card before they start a job, this is for compliance purposes, but the CSCS card is not a legal requirement.

GQA - Health and Safety in a construction environment Level 1, day course

This may be the first step in getting a CSCS Labourer card.

This course is an introduction to safety in a building site. It includes several modules: knowledge about the health and safety law, risk assessments, working at height and hazards in a construction site and accident reporting.

This is a 1-day course, the assessment consists of a workbook and your participation to the class.

How do I get the CSCS Labourer Q-Card

You will need a GQA - Health and Safety in a construction environment Level 1 certificate and a pass result to apply for your CSCS Labourer Q-Card.

We submit the application for the CSCS Labourer Q-card free of charge, you only pay the cost of the card £30.